Terms and Conditions
These terms apply to the use of this website as well as any coaching session, reiki session or group program whether in person, virtual or over the phone.
This is a binding legal contract. Please read it in full.
This website is operated by Back to Nature Coaching LLC (hereinafter “BTNC”). This website, and any other product or service provided by BTNC, is made available to you on the following terms and conditions, and you consent to these Terms by continuing to use this site or by purchasing a product or service from BTNC. Please read this carefully.
Refund/Cancellation Policy Template
Payment for coaching, reiki and any group program or circle is due when you book your session. Because my time is reserved for you, I ask that you notify me 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or re-schedule. Should you not cancel 24 hrs before your appointment or no-show, your credit card or gift card will be charged 100% of your session.
Coaching and Reiki Agreement
Description of Coaching: Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to seek answers and truth within themselves, for maximum satisfaction, growth, and healing. It is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
Description of Reiki: Reiki is an energy healing technique that has origins in Japan. It can be translated as 'universal life energy'. In a reiki session, the practitioner channels this energy to the client to promote peace and relaxation. It is designed to facilitate healing, insights, relaxation and create centering and grounding. Reiki can be received in person or via distance healing. Reiki is a partnership between the practitioner and client. Each session will vary for every client and for every session. The Client is ultimately responsible for their own healing and well being..
1) Coach/ Reiki-Client Relationship. A. Coach (Jen Mantle/ BTNC) agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior established by The Dragontree Life Coaching Program. B. Client is solely responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results arising out of or resulting from the coaching relationship and his/her coaching calls and interactions with the Coach. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable or responsible for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease. C. Client further acknowledges that he/she may terminate or discontinue the coaching relationship at any time. D. Client acknowledges that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of his or her life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. The Client agrees that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching principles into those areas and implementing choices is exclusively the Client’s responsibility. E. Client acknowledges that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, substance abuse treatment, or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professionals and that it is the Client’s exclusive responsibility to seek such independent professional guidance as needed. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, it is recommended that the Client promptly inform the mental health care provider of the nature and extent of the coaching relationship agreed upon by the Client and the Coach. F. The Client understands that in order to enhance the coaching relationship, the Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and to create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
2) Services. The parties agree to engage in Coaching and or reiki session(s) through in-person, telephone, or agreed meeting times. Coach will be available to Client by email in between scheduled meetings as defined by the Coach (within 48 hours unless otherwise noted or the BTNC is indisposed).
3) Schedule and Fees. This coaching agreement is valid at the time of purchase of any service or product. The fee is as described on the website. If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply. The refund policy in effect for the term of this Agreement is as follows: Payment for coaching, reiki and any group program or circle is due when you book your session. Because my time is reserved for you, I ask that you notify me 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or re-schedule. Should you not cancel 24 hrs before your appointment or no-show, your credit card or gift card will be charged 100% of your session. There are no refunds given for a session that has already taken place.
4) Procedure. The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The Client will initiate all scheduled calls and will call the Coach at the conference number supplied at time of booking for all virtual scheduled meetings. If the Coach will be at any other number for a scheduled call, the Client will be notified prior to the scheduled appointment time. All in person sessions will be at the address supplied at time of booking. The client agrees to be on time for these sessions. If the client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the agreed time, BTNC will make best attempts to contact client.
5) Confidentiality. This coaching relationship, as well as all information (documented or verbal) that the Client shares with the Coach as part of this relationship, is bound by the principles of confidentiality set forth in the ICF Code of Ethics. However, please be aware that the Coach-Client relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. The Coach agrees not to disclose any information pertaining to the Client without the Client’s written consent. The Coach will not disclose the Client’s name as a reference without the Client’s consent. Confidential Information does not include information that: (a) was in the Coach’s possession prior to its being furnished by the Client; (b) is generally known to the public or in the Client’s industry; (c) is obtained by the Coach from a third party, without breach of any obligation to the Client; (d) is independently developed by the Coach without use of or reference to the Client’s confidential information; or (e) the Coach is required by statute, lawfully issued subpoena, or by court order to disclose; (f) is disclosed to the Coach and as a result of such disclosure the Coach reasonably believes there to be an imminent or likely risk of danger or harm to the Client or others; and (g) involves illegal activity. The Client also acknowledges his or her continuing obligation to raise any confidentiality questions or concerns with the Coach in a timely manner.
7) Cancellation Policy. Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach (24) hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Coach will attempt in good faith to reschedule the missed meeting.
8) Record Retention Policy. Back to Nature Coaching has not adopted such a policy. Any notes taken during a session are property of Back to Nature Coaching and will be maintained for a period of 1 year. The Client acknowledges that the Coach has disclosed his/her record retention policy with respect to documents, information and data acquired or shared during the term of the Coach-Client relationship.
9) Termination. Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this Agreement at any time with 1 week written notice. Client agrees to compensate the Coach for all coaching services rendered through and including the effective date of termination of the coaching relationship.
10) Limited Liability. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the coaching services negotiated, agreed upon and rendered. In no event shall the Coach be liable to the Client for any indirect, consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this Agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, shall be limited to the amount actually paid by the Client to the Coach under this Agreement for all coaching services rendered through and including the termination date. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Back To Nature Coaching (BTNC) or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners or suppliers, be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages that result from your use or the inability to use this site or other BTNC products and services, or from any other interactions with BTNC, even if BTNC or a BTNC authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases BTNC’S liability will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
In no event shall BTNC’S or its affiliates, contractors, employees, agents, or third party partners or suppliers' total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action arising out of or relating to these terms or use of this site or other BTNC products or services (whether in contract, tort, warranty, or otherwise) exceed one hundred dollars. These limitations shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of any products or services sold or provided to you by third parties other than BTNC and received by you through or advertised on sites or other BTNC products and services or received by you through any links provided on sites or other BTNC products and services. By using this Site, you agree that any dispute related to these Terms or with BTNC will be governed by the laws of the state of Kentucky, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and you agree to submit to personal jurisdiction of Kentucky.
11) Entire Agreement. This document reflects the entire agreement between BTNC and the Client, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This Agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations. The Agreement may not be amended, altered or supplemented except in writing signed by both BTNC and the Client.
12) Dispute Resolution. If a dispute arises out of this Agreement that cannot be resolved by mutual consent, the Client and BTNC agree to attempt to mediate in good faith for up to (certain amount of time such as 30 days) after notice given. If the dispute is not so resolved, and in the event of legal action, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover attorney’s fees and court costs from the other party.
13) Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If the Court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
14) Waiver. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
15) Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kentucky without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
16) Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and permissible assigns.
17) All Content on this website (written and otherwise) is the property of Jen Mantle/ Back to Nature Coaching. Except as expressly authorized by BTNC, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of said content.